Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff city players released

+6
Merthyr Imp
Cyfarthfa
scamp
douggolfer
Boz1964
Marthyr123
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cardiff city players released  - Page 3 Empty Re: Cardiff city players released

Post  Mr Men 1969 Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Sorry Paul but the post you quoted wasn't aimed at people like yourself who give balanced points of view.

Mr Men 1969

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfarthfa Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:11 am

Mr Men 1969 wrote:Sorry Paul but the post you quoted wasn't aimed at people like yourself who give balanced points of view.

Thanks for the above it's much appreciated. Paul.

Cyfarthfa

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:56 am

Mr Men 1969 wrote:Sorry Paul but the post you quoted wasn't aimed at people like yourself who give balanced points of view.
So who was it directed at ?????
This forum is for supports to voices concerns,offer praise and have a natter so directing comments at users is not required, if you don't agree with posts just post your own!!!
And leave it at that no need to aim anything at anybody.

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Men 1969 Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:20 am

As previously mentioned it is predominantly aimed at individuals who constantly post negative, critical views YET are never around with something positive to say. Opinions are great by all means but the Club can never get praised for anything done correctly but can be consistently hounded if something isn't done correctly.

Maybe it's just my personality that would rather take stock of a situation or scenario and look at it from both points of view. I always find it better this way to make a relatively solid conclusion.

As I say, agree to disagree here. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy Christmas and the run of home games we have coming up.

Mr Men 1969

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:05 am

[quote="Mr Men 1969"]As previously mentioned it is predominantly aimed at individuals who constantly post negative, critical views YET are never around with something positive to say. Opinions are great by all means but the Club can never get praised for anything done correctly but can be consistently hounded if something isn't done correctly.

I think you are some what blinkered (hounded ,never praised and never around with something positive to say)
I really can't put anyone who uses this forum in that category,yes lots of us voice our opinion on both sides of the fence, It seems actually that you seem to only see one side of the fence!!! And that's your pirogitive but please let's not tar genuine supports as Hounders and not positive ,Now this is obviously a emotive issue for you as I've not noticed you posting on this forum before, I don't know how long you've been following this forum!!!but as long as I can remember I have never had anyone class supports as nigative ,critical constantly posting negative views!!!
lots of us using this forum were the very people who backed the board in its quest for the new build and huge praise was shown at completion of the project, I was brought up to voice my opinion which I do !!! if I'm wrong in what I say I'm the first to apologize, if I'm right I never look for praise ,I feel its insulting to put users of this forum in such a negative light.

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Men 1969 Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:03 am

During this thread I have criticised the stadium infrustructure, toilets etc and lack of memorabilia around the ground. I hardly consider that as one sided. As I say it may just be different personalities and how they are able to criticise in certain manners.

Anyway. Here's hoping for 3 points on Saturday!

Mr Men 1969

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3