Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martyrs TV

+10
MattMartyr87
cliffyboy
Wandering
A465 Martyr
Tim Drummond
jonah
Solihull Martyr
Mountain Ash
Merthyr Imp
JamesMTFC
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Martyrs TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Martyrs TV

Post  Merthyr Imp Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 am

I'll try and give it some more prominence in the match programme next season.

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Martyrs TV - Page 2 Empty Martyrs tv

Post  Boz1964 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:58 pm

I agree that martyrs tv has been a revelation this season and a real boon to real supporters who love non league grass roots bite your ankles football...the project has been great and I would thank matt and any unseen help for his efforts which are appreciated by both my son in exile in Durham and myself ....I would be happy to part with a few quid for a martyrs tv DVD...whether it went in the club kitty or on a third pair of gloves to if thaw out poor matts fingers from the sir Ranulph fiennes gantry....let me knew the launch date so we can get the Cannes red carpet from behind the bar in the Candac....perhaps the community club could buy them and supply them as a memento and thank you to the players ....as us older fans realise the true importance of memories....boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Royston Rogers Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 am

Nice to see Matt getting the praise he deserves'Great Work' and good for the Club's wider image on Social networks.
I was also very interested in Boz admitting he's no Spring Chicken any more' as us older fans realise the true importance of memories....boz'
I'll keep a seat for you in the stand'Boz' looks like you'll be joining the 'Grey Army' soon............................................................................Capt Mainwaring Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Royston Rogers

Back to top Go down

Post  Boz1964 Sat May 25, 2013 2:04 am

Thanks Roy...but due to my Mallen streak I have been a member of the grey army for years...I am heading towards the bald reservists ...or territorial 'air piece TA's ...I am grateful to matt as my eyes are becoming cataracted and my jokes even cornea ...so it is great to watch what happened when I dozed off for a nap...following the mcalpine/ bercow case my lawyer has stopped me tweeting anymore geriatric jokes...as they accidentally offend Germans and footballers in the same sentence....back to my stannah....boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 am

This may very likely have been thought of, but would it be possible to film a few clips of the work in progress at the ground this summer? E.g. some footage of the work removing the old pitch, laying the new, demolishing Strikers, etc.

If there was to be a DVD produced of the highlights of NEXT season it could be included on that, if not I'm sure it would still be of interest online.

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

That's the plan! Whenever we can get up there over the summer we will try to capture the progress

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:50 am

As most of you are aware, the match highlights have been a bit thin to say the least this season. This is mainly due to my new job which is a little crazy in the hours department which doesn't leave me any time to edit games, this takes the most amount of time.

The goos thing is, I cam still come to games as a spectator and do a few short videos when I can.

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Drummond Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 am

I am sure the fans appreciate whatever you can manage to do.

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2