Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

END OF SEASON RAFFLE - SQUAD SIGNED TOM HANDLEY’S AWAY SHIRT

Go down

END OF SEASON RAFFLE - SQUAD SIGNED TOM HANDLEY’S AWAY SHIRT Empty END OF SEASON RAFFLE - SQUAD SIGNED TOM HANDLEY’S AWAY SHIRT

Post  Nubs Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:38 am

Good morning everybody.

I’ve decided to raffle off the Tom Handley away shirt (the yellow one) that I sponsored at the beginning of the season.
The shirt will be signed by all the members of the playing squad and management
All proceeds will go to the playing budget next season.

Tickets are £2.00 for a strip of five tickets. They’re on sale at the Hendon game and will be sold up until ½ time at the last game of the season v Harrow. Tickets will also be available behind both bars during the week from Sun 14th April, but NOT on matchdays.
If you can’t make either of the games, you can also purchase tickets via Paypal, just make payment to paul.blackwell29@yahoo.co.uk along with your name and phone number and I’ll let you know your ticket numbers.

The draw will take place along side the 50/50 ½ draw and will be announced ay ½ time at the Harrow match. as usual.

Cheers & GOOD LUCK
Paul
#UTT

Last edited by Nubs on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Nubs
Nubs

Boz1964 likes this post

Back to top Go down

END OF SEASON RAFFLE - SQUAD SIGNED TOM HANDLEY’S AWAY SHIRT Empty Re: END OF SEASON RAFFLE - SQUAD SIGNED TOM HANDLEY’S AWAY SHIRT

Post  Nubs Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:28 am

The news just keeps getting better!

Solihull Martyr has also kindly donated his sponsored shirt for the the raffle, the Nick Rhodes away shirt. That means that there'll be TWO first prizes for the end of season shirt raffle.
Tickets will be on sale from me on the 50/50 and at various points around the ground on both matchdays, Hendon (all game) & Harrow (up to 3.30pm).

Draw will take place at ½ time in the Harrow game. Also available behind the bar on week days (But NOT on a matchday).

Don't forget your tickets, only £2 for a strip of 5 tickets.

You gotta be in it to win it!

Last edited by Nubs on Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:31 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Lack of coffee!)
Nubs
Nubs

Back to top Go down