Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Methyr Town FC Mini Football Festival

4 posters

Go down

Methyr Town FC Mini Football Festival Empty Methyr Town FC Mini Football Festival

Post  Admin Sun May 11, 2014 2:43 am

Yesterday the park was jam packed with youngsters attending the first of two days of the annual MTFC Mini Football Festival, which saw clubs from all over south Wales attending.

A special thank you to Phil Mytton and Rob Type for their efforts in leading, planning and implementing such a big day. The boys were supported by a big group of volunteers, including many Board members, to help manage the very large numbers attending.

The second stage of the event takes place next Sunday 18 May. If you can spare a few hours any time between 8.30am and 4.30pm that day you will be contributing to a great family event, which also serves as a good fund raiser for the club.

Admin
Admin

https://mtfcforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Methyr Town FC Mini Football Festival Empty Re: Methyr Town FC Mini Football Festival

Post  douggolfer Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 am

Little bit annoyed !!!! I offered help for yesterday to M P who passed my contact info on to those responsible but was never approached

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Methyr Town FC Mini Football Festival Empty Re: Methyr Town FC Mini Football Festival

Post  Admin Sun May 11, 2014 6:38 am

Sorry about that Doug. If you are available next week just turn up and get on to Colin Bod or Phil Evans - if you or any one lese interested just get hold of a yellow jacket and discourage parents from going on to pitch that would be a great help.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer Sun May 11, 2014 6:59 am

The reason i wanted to help yesterday is because I'm not available next weekend
sorry mate !!!

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 11, 2014 7:26 am

Never mind. Sure there will be others - I cant make it either

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maesyfed Thu May 15, 2014 1:35 pm

The second stage of the event takes place next Sunday 18 May. If you can spare a few hours any time between 8.30am and 4.30pm that day you will be contributing to a great family event, which also serves as a good fund raiser for the club.

That's this Sunday, please lend a hand if you can - should be better weather than last Saturday!
Maesyfed
Maesyfed

Back to top Go down

Post  Typey Fri May 16, 2014 11:10 am

Sorry the message didn't get through to us Doug.

Sunday will see another 40 plus mini football teams from all across south Wales visit Merthyr Town FC for Day 2 of the 2014 Mini Football Festival. This week, under 6's, Under 9's and under 11 teams will be displaying their skills, come along and show your support - £1 entry for Adults, kids go free Very Happy 

Typey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down