Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan)

2 posters

Go down

Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan) Empty Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan)

Post  MattMartyr87 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:07 am

Here's the highlights from Saturday everyone! A cracking result, Aaron Cornwall's shot that hit the post was well worthy of a goal!

I'm working away this week so I won't be able to start the Cirencester game until the end of the week so I'm hoping to upload over the weekend.

May I also add I was wearing 2 pairs of thermal socks, shorts under my trousers, 3 t-shirts, a hoody, my Merthyr Jacket, Puffa Jacket, scarf, gloves and 2 wooly hats! It was f**king freezing up in the gantry! My camera had Ice on it! At least they won! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan) Empty Cool runnings

Post  Boz1964 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 pm

A big thank you to the icemen in the gantry...great quality filming...I missed the first half taking my boy back to Durham so it was great the pick up the highlights.

Look me up on next home game and I'll get a bottle of whiskey up to you to keep you preserved like Scott of the Antarctic .....or send captain Oates down....as these highlights are the perfect antidote to reality tv and soaps....let's hope the martyrs are not dancing on ice Tuesday against Cirencester....boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan) Empty Re: Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan)

Post  MattMartyr87 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Haha! Thanks but I'm laying off the booze for a bit! It was wind that was the killer. Lets hope it's quiey and we pick up another 3 points!!

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan) Empty Football focus or football out of focus

Post  Boz1964 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Probably best not to drink and climb....there's always a Christmas campaign...shame the game is off...as sometimes...when the impetus is with you...results roll in...at least the postponement means you can get on with your other work....whiskey with ice doesn't mix well anyway...boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan) Empty Re: Match Highlights (V Mangotsfield Utd 12th Jan)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down