Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mangotsfield Match Programme

2 posters

Go down

Mangotsfield Match Programme Empty Mangotsfield Match Programme

Post  Merthyr Imp Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 am

Some highlights from the programme for this game:

* The 'Memory Lane' match features a previous meeting with Mangotsfield United during Paul Sugrue's time in charge of team affairs.

* 'The Player's View' - Jamie Rewbury interviewed after the home game against Tiverton.

* 'So What Else Do They Do? - find out about Jarrad Wright this week.

Plus all the usual features, information and stats for a trifling £1.70, but as mentioned elsewhere, the programme was printed before the news came that tickets for the Wales v Belgium match were sold out - so please ignore details for purchasing them.

Help the club financially and get your copy at the ground. More copies than usual have been printed in the anticipation of a big crowd, but if you miss one please contact Liam Toomey and cajole him into posting a copy to you: liamtoomey@merthyrtownfc.co.uk

Back numbers of the programme are also available from Liam, and especially for previous seasons you could also enquire of Les Barlow - South Wales Football Programmes and Collectables - lbarlow1@hotmail.co.uk[/b]
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Mangotsfield Match Programme Empty Re: Mangotsfield Match Programme

Post  Boz1964 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:24 am

I have been 'busting' to get my hands on a Home Programme for a while now....looking forward to reading the Champions Elect edition....although I must must say that on my recent away trip to Gloucester....I did get caught Short ....but the Wood programme was excellent material to compliment their award winning burgers...Boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down