Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bar opening hours

2 posters

Go down

bar opening hours Empty bar opening hours

Post  scamp Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:08 pm

I WAS ASKED BY A FRIEND WHERE ONE COULD TAKE A GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR A DRINK TONIGHT FRIDAY.NATURALLY I RECOMMENDED OUR BRAND NEW BAR ETC.HOWEVER ON PHONING THE CLUB I WAS TOLD IT CLOSES AT 9.0PM .SURELY THIS CANNOT BE RIGHT . Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

scamp

Back to top Go down

bar opening hours Empty Re: bar opening hours

Post  scamp Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Perhaps he was referring to the bar in Romans. Confusing someone will undoubtedly put me right on this

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:53 pm

It would certainly be useful to have the opening hours clearly set out somewhere - not just for the two bars but also in relation to the meals, tea, coffee, snacks, etc which as I understand it will also be available during the week.

I included what information I could in the programme for the St Neots game, and there are some brief details in tomorrow's edition but not all times were supplied.

I do wonder how much has been definitely decided yet, as it's still early days and things may still be settling down.
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 pm

There also needs to be clear contact numbers where one can phone.I assume there is more than one phone on the premises where one can book 3g pitch or perhaps weblys to book weddings etc
The first number I managed to get off the website when enquiring about opening times told me I had the wrong number when I phoned second time the same number was told I had just phoned and bar closes at nine.A more professional approach is needed dare I say

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Looking at the website, clicking on 'Contact' below the Evo-Stik banner takes you to Rob Price, the Chief Executive's number.

Clicking on 'Facilities' on the black banner further down, then '3G Pitch Hire' refers you to Colin Bodenham, with phone number and email address given. Clicking on 'Car Park' still refers you to Liam Toomey but gives Matthew Davies's email address (which would be correct)!

Personally, I think the website needs a bit of an overhaul, but of course - like everything else - it needs someone with the time to do it.

Many phone numbers and email addresses regularly appear in the match programme, and it is a useful source of information for this kind of thing.

Included, amongst others, is a Match Day Contact phone number: 07980 363675, Rob Price, Chief Executive Officer's phone number (07980 601687) and email address, Matthew Davies's email address to enquire about car parking, two phone numbers to enquire about pitch hire, and in the last programme (and the next) Rob Price's phone number and email address is given as a contact for the availability of Romans and Webley's.

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Agree with imp perhaps the website needs a bit of a overall.I would like to see a heading contacts where all the important phone numbers are stored for pitch hire hall hire etc  and can be recognized at an instant.I struggled to find an appropriate phone number to contact webleys this evening to find out closing time

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down