Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elections to the Society Board

+3
hirwaunman
Solihull Martyr
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Elections to the Society Board Empty Elections to the Society Board

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:57 pm

The votes in the ballot for places on the Board have been counted by Councillor Allan Jones and Anthony Hughes today.

The outcome is that Colin Bodenham, Matthew George, Derek Dowling and Phil Mack are elected to the Board.

I would like to thank Geoff Chinnock and Les Howells for taking part in the election.

All those who took part are hard working supporters of the club, so we thank them for all their efforts.

Thanks also to Allan and Anthony for standing as tellers

John Strand - secretary

Admin
Admin

https://mtfcforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elections to the Society Board Empty Re: Elections to the Society Board

Post  Solihull Martyr Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Personally I think its brilliant we have more people standing than places. Congratulations to ALL who stood - be they elected or not. Coice is a wonderful thing, especially atour level. Congrats to all who were succeaful, and commiserations to both wo missed out - this time. Hope they all stand again.
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Elections to the Society Board Empty Elections to the Board

Post  hirwaunman Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 pm

As someone who has been involved with volunteers for many years, I know how hard it is to attract and retain capable, reliable volunteers. I also know how much work volunteers put in, much of it behind the scenes and unnoticed, and I realise how frustrating volunteering can sometimes be. Therefore I'd like to add my thanks to everyone who puts in time, effort and commitment to keep my club going. I support the club financially as a Society member, season ticket holder and in the other ways available, but I realise that, without the work of the volunteers who contribute in ways I simply cannot, the club would cease to be. Sincere thanks to you all.

hirwaunman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Drummond Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Congratulations to those who stood for election, whether successful or not.
I am sure there is plenty of scope for fans to become involved in their club. An item in the match-day programme always mentions the need for volunteers for various tasks.

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:50 am

And a reminder that apart from the playing staff and one or two other exceptions everything is done by volunteers.
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Sod Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the election. I will do my best to help move the club forward.
Old Sod
Old Sod

Back to top Go down

Elections to the Society Board Empty Elections to the Society Board

Post  CF48 MARTYR Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:55 am

Great to see healthy competition.

Without the army of volunteers and contributors to the club our job on the board would be alot harder so the credit has to go to you all.

This football club (OUR FOOTBALL CLUB) is going in the right direction thats for sure, and thats what makes being involved with it every day even more satisfying.

CF48 MARTYR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down