Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elmore Match Programme

3 posters

Go down

Elmore Match Programme Empty Elmore Match Programme

Post  Merthyr Imp Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:46 am

Highlights from the latest edition:-

* 'Memory Lane' features a match from the Conference days when Dai Webley scored a hat-trick after being recalled to the side.

* A reprint from the pages of Dial M for Merthyr: the Football League - the promised land?

Plus all the usual features, information and stats, all for just £1.50. On sale at the ground or by post from John Strand: strand@salisburyclose.fsnet.co.uk

Planning has started on the programme for next season, which could see some changes. I'm hoping to start obtaining feedback on what is in the programme and what people would like to see.

Starting with the 'Pen Pics' of the visiting team, do you like it as it is now, with usually a full page, and occasionally sometimes more, giving details of as many as possible of the visiting team's squad?

Or would you be happy just to see details of no more than 2 or 3 'players to watch'?

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Elmore Match Programme Empty Re: Elmore Match Programme

Post  Old Sod Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:18 am

I prefer to see the full pen pics of the opposition - seeing who they played for before etc. I know it's sometimes difficult to get much information now as some clubs seem to provide very little but in the future as we progress it may be easier.
Old Sod
Old Sod

Back to top Go down

Post  GordonTheGopher Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:16 am

Yes full pen pics for me also.
GordonTheGopher
GordonTheGopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 am

Old Sod wrote:I prefer to see the full pen pics of the opposition - seeing who they played for before etc. I know it's sometimes difficult to get much information now as some clubs seem to provide very little but in the future as we progress it may be easier.

Well it's been easier this season than it was in the First Division when about half the visiting clubs failed to provide anything - despite the threat of a fine under league rules.

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down