Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martyr Blogs

2 posters

Go down

Martyr Blogs Empty Martyr Blogs

Post  WelshCelt Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks for that Mountain Ash

Dial M for Merthyr seems to be a little defunct as there were only two posts last year, both of them back in May. Will still provide a very useful archive though.

The other link is clearly updated fairly regularly and will be good to follow.

WelshCelt

Back to top Go down

Martyr Blogs Empty Re: Martyr Blogs

Post  Mountain Ash Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:04 am

WelshCelt wrote:Thanks for that Mountain Ash

Dial M for Merthyr seems to be a little defunct as there were only two posts last year, both of them back in May. Will still provide a very useful archive though.

The other link is clearly updated fairly regularly and will be good to follow.

The blog is not defunct, though admittedly does appear so to the untrained eye, hehe.

The guy who has been scanning the zines explained to me that it takes time to scan an issue and the project is still live. So consider this, perhaps, as more of a hiatus than the project being moribund.

As a blogger myself I know how situations in real life can impact upon blogging schedules and it is never wise to announce these in advance as they will make the project a bit of a chore and add unnecessary commitments to what, after all, should be fun for the hobbyist. I am pretty sure something will eventually happen on that blog when the authors feel they have the time to spare.

The scans of the zines can be accessed from a menu on the right hand side of the page and I believe they are in pdf format.
Mountain Ash
Mountain Ash

http://www.italianfilmreview.com/

Back to top Go down