Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERTHYR v Banbury

3 posters

Go down

MERTHYR v Banbury Empty MERTHYR v Banbury

Post  Solihull Martyr Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Team:
Clarke
Davies Martin Wright Tancock
Evans Bowen Hogbakken
Traylor Flower John

Subs:
Harris Reddy Holland Jones Prosser
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

MERTHYR v Banbury Empty Re: MERTHYR v Banbury

Post  SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit) Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:12 pm

23:06 is the time and I have literally just got in from the game after that drive back to Carmarthenshire.

I bloody well enjoyed seeing the lads showing some grit and passion and battling out there on the pitch. Fair play to them.

You were undeniable robbed by the linesman tonight. Fuming with that especially after getting back into the game.

Is prosser fit to start? If so then start him for every game that he is up for.

Great bunch of lads on the pitch, great fans, great club. We love coming up to the alleys to watch you lot.
This Saturday I will be watching the swans as usual. Not even looking forward to it. Over paid primadonnas robbing a wage, can’t even be bothered to pass the ball to one another. It’s been atrocious football down there this season.
Tonight was a welcome break from that.

Keep up the good work lads
Keep the faith
SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit)
SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit)

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:43 am

You are quite right the official's tonight were diabolical,why we didn't have a penalty for a blatant foul on Prosser beggars belief.Unfortunately the young lads are going to find the physical side of the game will be difficult to put up with especially if you get no protection from the official's.The last two games we have faced some giant's in their defences and attacks and it causes problems with corners and set pieces.m.o.m for me last night Ian Traylor he didn't stop working from the first whistle to the last.All the best for Saturday.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down