Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swindon Supermarine Match Programme

2 posters

Go down

Swindon Supermarine Match Programme Empty Swindon Supermarine Match Programme

Post  Merthyr Imp Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:16 am

Some highlights from the programme for this game:-

* The 'Memory Lane' match of course features the play-off game against Swindon a year ago.

* A Non-League Paper column.

* A Supporters Direct Bulletin about the transparency with which Supporters Trust-owned clubs are run.

* Phil Mack completes his look back at this season's away trips.

Plus match reports and all the usual features, information and stats.  All for just £1.50. Help the club financially and get your copy at the ground, or contact John Strand and incentivise him into posting a copy to you: strand@salisburyclose.fsnet.co.uk

Back numbers of the programme are also available from John, and especially for previous seasons you could also enquire of Les Barlow - South Wales Football Programmes and Collectables - lbarlow1@hotmail.co.uk
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Swindon Supermarine Match Programme Empty Re: Swindon Supermarine Match Programme

Post  Boz1964 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Looking forward to the 'memory lane ' section of the programme....hope Delia & Co from Swindon Supermarine don't forget to bring their cakes down on the bus this time....I want something to eat when I reading ....in the car that is ....the match programme always improves my driving....Imp my Ride?....Boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down