Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Leigh v MERTHYR

+5
Merthyr Imp
Boz1964
GordonTheGopher
SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit)
Solihull Martyr
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

North Leigh v MERTHYR - Page 2 Empty Re: North Leigh v MERTHYR

Post  Tim Drummond Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:56 am

We need to string together some good results at Penydarren Park now. There are some tough fixtures to come at home- Cirencester, Swindon Supemarine, Poole Town and Hungerford!
Let's go for it!

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  Wandering Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 am

Solihull Martyr wrote:Subs: Harris, Cornwall, Howe, Preen, Tubbs
The additions of Garyn Preen and Aaron Cornwall to the squad has not only improved the competition of places in the starting eleven but it has also strengthened the quality of the substitutes bench.

Don't forget that we were were also without Ian Traylor and Kris Leek yesterday.

Old Sod wrote:We continued to press with NL playing largely on the break but couldn't score and we changed it with Aaron & the thin Matthew Harris replacing Scouser & Newms. Shortly after that we equalised which was no surprise but the scorer was surprising!
Tactical substitutions have resulted in wins against Evesham, Bishop Cleeve, Abingdon, North Leigh and a secured a late draw at Shortwood.

Old Sod wrote:Whoever comes into the team fits in well, knows his job and gets on with it and a lot of credit for that goes to Shep & Danny.
The players that we have are all very versatile and we have certainly used this to our advantage in many of our games so far this season.

Wandering

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Drummond Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:38 am

We don't see much of Jason Welsh lately!

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

North Leigh v MERTHYR - Page 2 Empty County player

Post  Boz1964 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 pm

My son Curtis is particularly impressed with our new county player Aaron Cornwall he has shown some lovely touches with the ball and seems to bring Prosser into the game. I like this squad but just wish we could show the form at home we seem to show away. Sadly I will miss Saturdays game as I have to take my son back to Durham and will miss the match...but my thoughts are with them and thanks to this forum can reliably be kept informed of the game. Will be back for Tuesday's game though....boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum