Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And a great time was had by all

2 posters

Go down

And a great time was had by all Empty And a great time was had by all

Post  joan of ark Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:39 am

What a great day on Good Friday -- indeed it was a good Friday. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the game. Result apart (which was fantastic) the atmosphere was wonderful and I echo Sheppy's comments that it was like the days when we were in the Doc Martin's league, and before that, in fact.
We could easily have had 4 more -- we missed 3 tap-ins. With all due respect to Hallen we totally outplayed them and I thought initially that they must have had a lot of injuries to 1st team players, given their position in the league, but they turned out a full 1st team. It was fantastic to see over 700 in the ground. Especially nice to see past elderly Merthyr players clapped from the pitch before kick-off. Smile

joan of ark

Back to top Go down

And a great time was had by all Empty good friday

Post  bluebird Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:31 am

was home for easter so decided to watch merthyr first time for a while...boy glad i did, thought they were outstanding & my mom kris leek was superb throughout...hope to get there soon c'mon the town !!

bluebird

Back to top Go down