Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V tiverton

3 posters

Go down

V tiverton Empty V tiverton

Post  scamp Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Won 2-0 at home tonight
Gethyn hill went off what look like a bad injury after only 7 mins
Keiran Evans scored our first goal then Ricardo Rees scored the second from the penalty spot
A very good performance against a Tiverton side who beat Poole 4-2 away last Saturday
Also a good performance from the gentleman on the tannoy
My only moan is the parking you pay 80 pound for a reserved space and you either cannot get in and when you do you cannot get out because of cars parked alongside the containers

scamp

Dave19aber likes this post

Back to top Go down

V tiverton Empty Re: V tiverton

Post  martyrmark Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:57 am

Excellent result and performance from everyone wearing the town colours. A complete turnaround from last Saturday.(There we’re a few personnel changes.) Although, I felt Bracknell were a decent outfit, I don’t think we actually turned up and as we saw last night, we definitely turned up. For the second game running, we had no centre forward after Hill went off after 7 mins. which makes the result more impressive. After hearing Paul Michael’s post match interview, I understand the club was waiting for International clearance, regarding Hill’s absence. Unfortunately, looks like he’ll be sidelined for the foreseeable future. Hopefully, Powell and Curtis-Hutson will be back in the fold shortly and Kieron Evans’s injury is not too serious. As I said in a previous post, due to Hill’s injury history, I’d like to see some back up for him, now we’re a bit thin in that department.

martyrmark

Back to top Go down

V tiverton Empty Thank you, glad my first league outing went down well :)

Post  Dave19aber Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:22 am

scamp wrote:Won 2-0 at home tonight
Gethyn hill went off what look like a bad injury after only 7 mins
Keiran Evans scored our first goal then Ricardo Rees scored the second from the penalty spot
A very good performance against a Tiverton side who beat Poole 4-2 away last Saturday
Also a good performance from the gentleman on the tannoy
My only moan is the parking you pay 80 pound for a reserved space and you either cannot get in and when you do you cannot get out because of cars parked alongside the containers

Dave19aber

Boz1964 likes this post

Back to top Go down

V tiverton Empty Re: V tiverton

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down