Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plymouth parkway

2 posters

Go down

Plymouth parkway Empty Plymouth parkway

Post  scamp Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:02 am

Lost 1-0. Ffs another late goal in 89th minute what wrong with our team they cannot see out a game

scamp

Back to top Go down

Plymouth parkway Empty Re: Plymouth parkway

Post  scamp Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:07 am

Even worse according Twitter 90th minute

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  martyrmark Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:37 pm

With all due respect, if anyone had actually foreseen a positive result from today’s game, they must be wearing rose tinted spectacles. The position we now find ourselves in, hasn’t happened overnight. We’ve waited over fourteen months for this current ‘effort,’ only to realise that, ‘effort’ alone will not win you games.
Barely ten weeks in to the season and yet again, we’ve been dumped out of all cup competitions at the first hurdle in each of them. Therefore, the only thing left to compete for, is a relegation battle…….. How exciting. There wasn’t one forward in today’s line up. (There are only two on the books.) Injuries, I hear you cry? All clubs deal with them and to remind everyone, deal with them appropriately. It’s an ongoing, season occurrence to all, apart from us it seems, who just cross our fingers, which doesn’t seem to work somehow.
When the attendances inevitably start to dwindle, please refrain from raising the question, why? The collection buckets are probably all cleaned and ready to go. I was hoping for a bit of help from the team/management to earn some financial rewards of their own…. (every little helps)…… albeit from the F.A. But, once again hopes have been dashed and I only see ‘SWEET F.A.’ for the club’s coffers.
This rebuilding is dragging on a bit, isn’t it? I think it may be time to have a word with the contractor and also check the quality of the bricks and mortar being used.
I wonder if there’ll be any encouraging news and interviews from HQ this week? I wait in anticipation. Merthyr supporters hey…… First to pay and last to know. Not a bad motto that.

martyrmark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down