Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Minutes

2 posters

Go down

Board Minutes Empty Board Minutes

Post  Solihull Martyr Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:31 am

Just been reading through the latest minutes, when a thought occurred to me. Are these published/posted anywhere? I'm not suggesting the latest minutes should be on the website immediately; however in this age of transparency most charitable/public bodies post something (even if redacted) say 6 months after the event.

Apols if this has been asked before.
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Board Minutes Empty Re: Board Minutes

Post  Old Sod Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:40 am

Hi Chris - the minutes sent out recently were those for the Owners Meeting at the Cefn Club in October. There are one set of Board Meeting minutes yet to be issued but I haven't finished them yet!

As far as publication on the website is concerned, all minutes are for Owners only and are not for public consumption hence the rider in the Email all Owners were sent.

Happy New Year.
Old Sod
Old Sod

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Martyr Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 am

And to you - be posting that later!!

Any reason why? As I say, I'm not suggesting immediate publication - only after a suitable duration. Given that people who have the opportunity to attend frequently post an (unofficial) summary on the forum. Presume its not classified as commercial in confidence (not stated); and I'd hardly classify it as threat to national security! Who knows, may even incentivise a wider - and ideally more diverse - ownership.

Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum