Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Tickets

Go down

Season Tickets Empty Season Tickets

Post  meurid p Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 am

6 weeks today (August 13th) we kick off the new season. Have you got your Sesaon Ticket yet, at present there are not so many supporters this year who have renewed. The old saying again ''its your Club''. To get your Season Ticket in time for the kick off please apply as soon as you can, as between now and the kick off I shall be away for 2 weeks. While you are at it you can also renew your Membership of the Club's Supporters Society. Looking forward to be flooded with applications. Smile Smile

meurid p

Back to top Go down

Season Tickets Empty Season Tickets

Post  meurid p Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 am

It's now only 10 days to go before we kick off the new season, to be sure of receiving your season tickets in time for the 1st game I must have your application by Monday 8th August. So to avoid dissapointment please let me have your details. Thank you.

meurid p

Back to top Go down

Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets

Post  Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:08 am

Because the number of league games has been reduced to 17 for this season, following the withdrawal of Dawlish Town, season ticket holders will now be able to attend the first two home cup games that we play free of charge.

Back to top Go down

Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down