Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on unsigned players vs Swansea City Under 21s

4 posters

Go down

Thoughts on unsigned players vs Swansea City Under 21s Empty Thoughts on unsigned players vs Swansea City Under 21s

Post  steveclark45 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Any thoughts on the unknown faces during the game vs Swansea? If they could step into the squad ready for the season?

steveclark45

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on unsigned players vs Swansea City Under 21s Empty Re: Thoughts on unsigned players vs Swansea City Under 21s

Post  scamp Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:21 am

Thought the player who replaced Ryan for second half looked good.What is happening to rewbury a possible replacement though early days yet

scamp

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on unsigned players vs Swansea City Under 21s Empty Re: Thoughts on unsigned players vs Swansea City Under 21s

Post  steveclark45 Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:01 am

I will agree with you on that one

steveclark45

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai Bando Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:57 am

Jay Bowen played well,plenty of further opportunities for the trailists to impress Jenks
Dai Bando
Dai Bando

Back to top Go down

Post  steveclark45 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:59 am

Is it just me who rates the young lad in goal yesterday and Tuesday?

steveclark45

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Didn't see him on Tuesday but he looked a very good prospect brave , good agility and knows where his posts are
think he's defiantly one for the future

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  steveclark45 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:04 pm

The back four and midfielders seem to trust him with the pass backs and receiving the balls from him in open play and goal kicks.
Steve has done well to catch him before any other club has, we're going to have a strong goalkeepers and defence this season coming up.
Hope we do sign up Clarke before anyone else comes in for him. Having two good keepers fighting for the number 1 spot will be great also if one is injuried it won't matter as we will have one good keeper ready to step in.
I hear Tom is currently carrying a groin problem so I'm sure we will have a game or two more to have a closer look at Clarke in action.
But I agree he is defiantly one for the future touch wood we will hold on to him.

steveclark45

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:23 am

The only thing I have Against him at the moment is that I like a keeper to be taller and bigger in stature which will come in time .Someone did remark on Saturday he is on loan from Cardiff city

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  steveclark45 Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:47 am

I don't think we're able to comment on his height yet as we haven't seen him action with crosses. In my eyes if he is able to manage the demands of crosses with his height then he is fine but that's in my eyes.
He was released at Bristol last season, and so I've been told by someone close to the squad he isn't signed with anyone at the moment.

steveclark45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum