Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERTHYR v Mangotsfield

+8
Old Sod
Boz1964
Wandering
SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit)
Merthyr Imp
rustic
osama
Solihull Martyr
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MERTHYR v Mangotsfield - Page 2 Empty Re: MERTHYR v Mangotsfield

Post  Boz1964 Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:11 am

Great Photos Pete....especially the Bauza shot Andrew the one of Gavin arms wide open celebrating another classic....thanks...Boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Maesyfed Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:58 pm

The following message was recieved yesterday via our website from Mr Richard Powell :

"Myself and my 14yr old son travelled from Hereford to watch your home match today. As former fans of Hereford United and now looking forward to the future with Hereford F.C, today was our first taste of competitive football since our "great escape" at Aldershot in the Conference prior to the debacle, hurt and sadness that followed this season. My last trip to Merthyr was a pre-season game with HUFC in the early 90's - I wish you the very best, lovely welcome, great day, great fans, we will visit again!!!"
Maesyfed
Maesyfed

Back to top Go down

Post  notsam Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Pretty sure many will have heard this. But here's Steve Jenkins on BBC 5 Live's Non League Football Show. On for about 3 minutes - 22 minutes in.http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/london/nonleague/nonleague_20150405-0600b.mp3

notsam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2