Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a gander at one's new Merthyr Blog

+2
Nubs
MattMartyr87
6 posters

Go down

Have a gander at one's new Merthyr Blog Empty Have a gander at one's new Merthyr Blog

Post  MattMartyr87 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:17 am

As it's been a little quiet on the highlights front, due to it being bloody freezing and trying to hunt down Gary Wager (No luck as of yet), I feel as though I've been very counter productive recently. So I've started a blog, all things Merthyr.

Some of you may have seen it already but it's always good to spread the word and share it about on social media etc. It really does work. My first post is about why we are Merthyr fans and it's a bit of a rallying call to other football fans in the valleys to join us. Give it a read!!

Might try and do a persuasive post before the Taunton game. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://mattmartyr1987.wordpress.com/

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Have a gander at one's new Merthyr Blog Empty Re: Have a gander at one's new Merthyr Blog

Post  Nubs Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:52 am

Great Blog, Matt. Sums up Merthyr Town and it's fans in a nutshell.
farao
Nubs
Nubs

Back to top Go down

Have a gander at one's new Merthyr Blog Empty Re: Have a gander at one's new Merthyr Blog

Post  MattMartyr87 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:53 am

With Saturday's massive game looming, I've put together another post on me blog. Hopefully it may persuade a few more fans to the gate with Cardiff, Swansea and Wales not playing. Get sharing and spreading it about on social media if you can. Very Happy

https://mattmartyr1987.wordpress.com/2015/02/01/the-countdown-has-begun-saturdays-top-of-the-table-clash-beckons-in-merthyr/

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Sod Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 am

Excellent as ever, Matt.
Old Sod
Old Sod

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfarthfa Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:49 am

Well done Matt, absolutely superb.

Fans like you are what MTFC is all about.

Cyfarthfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Boz1964 Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:09 pm

Brilliant as ever Matt....you are the ultimate Multi-Media Martyr....should get a few more converts to the altar of Martyrdom on Saturday with this write up....Boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  RJONES90 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 am

I fancy there could be a decent gate on Saturday. Class to see social media being put to good use
RJONES90
RJONES90

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Thanks folks! I think we are doing pretty good on the social media this week. Lets keep it up! Very Happy

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down