Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne

+6
Taffia
Merthyr Imp
cliffyboy
Boz1964
Old Sod
MattMartyr87
10 posters

Go down

Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne Empty Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne

Post  MattMartyr87 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 am

Evening all! Here are the match highlights from last Saturday's game. Unfortunately my cheap microphone has decided to malfunction on a permanent basis so there is no drone radio style commentary from myself. Probably a good thing!

If you prefer no commentary please say! I honestly won't get offended, I hate listening back to my voice.

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne Empty Re: Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne

Post  Old Sod Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:38 am

Great footage as ever, Matt. I prefer the commentary - you are quite funny, on occasions!
Old Sod
Old Sod

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne Empty Re: Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne

Post  Boz1964 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Thank you Matt ...there is an old saying ...a picture is worth a thousand words...and whilst I do enjoy reading the Old Sod epitomes with or without microphone and gamp...a video is worth it's weight in gold....a bit like having Mattie Harris in midfield...I don't mind you doing your Motty bit after all it is your hard work filming , editing and posting that gives us Martyrs TV addicts so much pleasure...I know my son when in Exile in University In Durham really appreciates them as he can't pop home in term time for the games....besides with my Alzheimer's I can't remember much of each game so it is nice to see what I missed going to the bar...thanks Boz & Durham Exile
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  cliffyboy Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Old Sod wrote:Great footage as ever, Matt.  I prefer the commentary - you are quite funny, on occasions!

Yes I agree much prefer the commentary, brilliant footage as ever Matt.

cliffyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:32 pm

Definitely need the commentary - remember these are film archives, and years from now people are not going to know who the players were.
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  Taffia Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Superb highlights, Matt! Look forward to more during the season. My two kids insist on watching the videos just to see if they can spot themselves in the David Miles Stand  Very Happy 

This and the stills from Peter give a great insight to the games that I can't get to. Keep it up, gentlemen!

Last edited by Taffia on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!)
Taffia
Taffia

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights! Merthyr v Wimborne Empty Match highlights Merthyr vs Wimborne

Post  PeterHarman Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:35 am

Well done Matt keep up the good work

PeterHarman

Back to top Go down

Post  muscles76 Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

well done very impresive.

muscles76

Back to top Go down

Post  WSCEvans Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Great work the more social media exposure the better, great footage look forward to hopefully some more this season Very Happy 
WSCEvans
WSCEvans

Back to top Go down

Post  notsam Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:59 pm

I don't know who posts for The Martyrs on Twitter but may be an idea to see if they would tweet with a direct link to your videos. Would get a much wider distribution for them than they do by just being posted on this forum.

Good job in any case!

notsam

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:51 am

I'm not really sure who has access to the Twitter and Facebook accounts overall if I'm honest. If the Club wanted, I don't mind posting video's through the Clubs social media platforms if they wanted. It's up to them I suppose.

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down