Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales Womens' World Cup Qualifier v Belarus on 26 September @ CCFC Stadium

Go down

Wales Womens' World Cup Qualifier v Belarus on 26 September @ CCFC Stadium Empty Wales Womens' World Cup Qualifier v Belarus on 26 September @ CCFC Stadium

Post  Old Sod Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:31 am

We've been given the opportunity to obtain complimentary tickets for the Wales v Belarus Women’s World Cup 2015 Qualifying Match at Cardiff City Stadium on Thursday 26th September (kick off 7pm).

If you want to take advantage of this offer please contact me as soon as you can either on 07843 849607 or Email me on phil.mack1953@gmail.com or via a PM on this forum.  Please let me know the number of tickets you'll want and whether or not they adults or children.  

As it is the responsibility of the club to ensure that all tickets requested are actually used I must only request the exact number required so please only order tickets if you actually intend to go.

I have to Email the FAW with the number of tickets required on Monday so please contact me by 12 o'clock, lunchtime on Monday
Old Sod
Old Sod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum