Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season review DVD!?

5 posters

Go down

Season review DVD!? Empty Season review DVD!?

Post  MattMartyr87 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 am

I'm working on the last three games at the moment and hope to have them done and dusted for the weekend.

I know a few people have mentioned a DVD to me over the last few games, just wanted to get some reaction & opinion about it. We would try and add a few extra things that have not been on the Youtube channel of course and I can always block some games on the channel anyway.

Like everything at the moment, It would take a little bit of time to let it flow properly and add extra bits so I think the Launch at the first home game of the season certainly can be done.

What sort of things would you want to see?
How much would you be prepared to pay?
Do you actually want one?

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Season review DVD!? Empty Re: Season review DVD!?

Post  Merthyr Imp Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:41 pm

1. Mainly it would be the existing You Tube highlights. In addition, how about one or two interviews, if possible with, say, a player (Steve Williams?), Garry Shephard and/or Danny Carter, and someone from the non-playing side, i.e. a Board member.

2. I'd certainly pay £5, but it's difficult to say. I think £10 or more, and you're not going to get many people buying it.

3. Yes.

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  Boz1964 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I think about £5.00 is about right....although it think it will only sell to the converted and the sales will be limited as will profit....personally I think the maximum would be £ 10.00 ...perhaps it could be £5.00 but people could make donations over the price if they feel they want to to the club....although matt martyrs costs need to be factored in what about £7.00 with 5 to the club and 2 to matt for his costs etc...and see how they go....boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Drummond Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Lots of fans will say it's a great idea but as with books on the club, they will borrow a copy rather than buy one themselves!
If one is made available and the cost is £10, I will buy one. But perhaps £7 will be more affordable for some.I suppose it depends on how long the DVD is.
I think a couple of interviews would be good.
I will buy one anyway.

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Well I know where I can get them printed at a very good price and they are spot on. I've used them for CD's before.

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  GordonTheGopher Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:19 am

Yes go for it Matt I will certainly buy one at £10. A permanent reminder and record of a great season. Brilliant.
GordonTheGopher
GordonTheGopher

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 am

In my opinion I think £10 may be a bit too much for our first one. Maybe £5/£7 could be the right ball park.

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down