Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDS OF THE MARTYRS APPEAL

5 posters

Go down

FRIENDS OF THE MARTYRS APPEAL Empty FRIENDS OF THE MARTYRS APPEAL

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Letters and emails have been sent out to many friends of Merthyr Town Football Club inviting them to increase their entries to SOCCALOT and to use standing orders to make their payments.

Some may not be contributing to SOCCALOT at all or buy their tickets each week for cash. We would very much like those supporters to use standing orders to pay for their entries, and where possible to increase their weekly contribution.

We are also asking supporters to invite friends and family to take out standing orders.

We are making this appeal to enable the management team to maintain the strength of squad that has been at their managers disposal this year.

We are asking supporters of the club to help by making extra weekly contributions to SOCCALOT by STANDING ORDER. We hope that most supporters will complete at least two standing order forms for SOCCALOT.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A LETTER OR EMAIL DURING THE LAST WEEK PLEASE CONSIDER OBTAIN A STANDING ORDER FORM FOR SOCCALOT BY GOING TO "0UR CLUB" ON THE BANNER ON THE CLUB WEBSITE http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/merthyrtown/ AND THEN GO TO DOCUMENTS OR BY EMAILING strand@salisburyclose.fsnet.co.uk

If you wish to make more than one entry to the SOCCALOT, I would recommend that you enter a different monthly payment date on each form to avoid confusion at your bank.

John Strand
Secretary Merthyr Town FC Society

Admin
Admin

https://mtfcforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRIENDS OF THE MARTYRS APPEAL Empty Re: FRIENDS OF THE MARTYRS APPEAL

Post  Tim Drummond Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:43 am

Don't forget to support this, folks. More income is needed to maintain the momentum shown since Merthyr Town's formation. There is a lot more to a football club than what you see on the field.

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathleen Hurley Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:30 am

Many of those who buy soccalot tickets are the elderly and many don't have bank accounts.Their pension is paid through their post office accounts.

Kathleen Hurley

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopymagz Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:16 pm

None of the people I sell Soccalot tickets to would consider a standing order or direct debit. They prefer to give me the cash each week.
Loopymagz
Loopymagz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:46 pm

We are very thankful to everyone who sells and buys tickets for cash.

The aim of the appeal is to add to sales in such a way that it increases income without extra work each week.

There are already 120+ people who already pay through the bank.

But as I said we appreciate sales through any source.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:41 pm

When I get some stable work I'll be on board!

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 03, 2013 3:31 am

I would like to sincerely thank those who responded to this appeal. Over the next year the amount raised will approach £1500. More importantly, as the appeal has concentrated on SOCCALOT standing orders, income will continue to flow in following years.

If you are thinking of responding to the appeal, but have just not got round to it, please consider taking out those extra SOCCALOT entries.

We have recommended to those who can afford a commitment to a minimum of two extra SOCCALOT entries per week - preferably by standing order - less than the price of one pint of beer

This is the most effective way for you to support the continued development of the team.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down