Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes!

4 posters

Go down

Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes! Empty Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes!

Post  MattMartyr87 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi guys!

You may have noticed a few of us with cameras at the Pre Season games so far?. Well we are aiming to give "Martyrs TV!" a very big push this season. Myself and the others involved, either have a Media or Youth Work background and as the season progresses we will be bringing in youngsters from the Academy or/and community to get involved with production and editing. This is a great chance for the kids coming in to gain work experience and boost the Clubs Media output and reach into the local community.

We want to produce a highlights programme for every Home match.
Additional staff and player interviews.
Heritage film production about the Club.
Reports and developments in and around MTFC.
The list is endless.....

I have a shed load of archive footage so far, but we are on the lookout for a good quality copy of the 2 Sgorio episodes about the promotions.

Can anyone help?
Does anyone have anything they would like to see from Martyrs TV too?

Thanks for reading guys!

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes! Empty Martyrs Tv

Post  CF48 MARTYR Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 am

I got thek both on my sky plus.. perfect quality. How do i get them off

CF48 MARTYR

Back to top Go down

Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes! Empty Re: Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes!

Post  Jamie Mack Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 am

MattMartyr87

I have 3 disks from the 1st promotion in 10/11 when we beat Gillingham, one of them is footage of the whole game. I can drop them into Steve Lloyd if you want.

Jamie Mack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes! Empty Re: Martyrs TV on the search for Sgorio episodes!

Post  MattMartyr87 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Jamie!

That would be fantastic! I'll be up on Tuesday but yeah if you could drop them into Steve I can back them up in the archives. Cheers!

Not sure how you can get Footage off Sky plus although i know it can be done. I shall look into it for ya!

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  BDM@MTFC Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:42 am

Cheers Jamie, if you pop them over to me I can make a copy and pass on to Mavis.

In regards to ripping videos of the hard disk of a sky box yes it can be done but I haven't done it myself (yet).

From a bit of quick google research I've found this link that seems to be the most recent: http://www.computeractive.co.uk/ca/pc-help/2152009/easy-copy-sky-recordings-pcs-hard-disk

I'm going to try to find something that is FREE to download or acquire from somewhere.

Colin may know how to achieve this actual I'll ask him too.

BDM@MTFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down