Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25% GIFT VOUCHER AT CLUB SHOP

2 posters

Go down

25% GIFT VOUCHER AT CLUB SHOP Empty 25% GIFT VOUCHER AT CLUB SHOP

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:17 am

Fancy gaining a 25% gift voucher at the MTFC Club Shop?
If so, all you have to do is fill out the form available behind the turnstiles on Monday 2nd January 2012 at the game against Bristol Manor Farm.
You need to fill out the form there and then, which will take less than two minutes. Your 25% gift voucher will be sent to the email address you provide on the form, if you do not have an email address you can collect the voucher at the next home game from the club shop.
It’s as simple as that.
Thanks for your support, wishing you a Happy New Year and up the Martyrs!

Also while stocks last you may obtain a free copy of the programme from the Ilfracombe game which was postponed on 10 Dec.

Back to top Go down

25% GIFT VOUCHER AT CLUB SHOP Empty Re: 25% GIFT VOUCHER AT CLUB SHOP

Post  Admin Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:37 am

I am afraid I gave the wrong impression in my previous post - that everyone who completed the data gathering form at yesterdays match would get a 25% off voucher for the club shop.

What I shoould have said, as indicated on the form, is that you could win a 25% off vocher for the shop.

After giving Wingnut a heart attack, at the thought of all his customers getting 25% off, I felt I should clarify.

The object of the exercise is for our Business Development Manager, Stephen Lloyd, to collect contact details for as many people as possible so that he can make people aware of all the activities and opportunities (to continue to part with your hard earned cash as generously as you have in the past) at the club

Apologies for misleading you. At the end of the month we will draw out six completed forms and those people will receive the vouchers.

Admin
Admin

https://mtfcforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Martyr Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Admin wrote:After giving Wingnut a heart attack
Caught on camera! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3354/3270843467_2a8a4b0608.jpg
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Martyr Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Admin wrote:I am afraid I gave the wrong impression in my previous post - that everyone who completed the data gathering form at yesterdays match would get a 25% off voucher for the club shop.
John Strands last Marketing campaign, circa 1992! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3704669.stm
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down