Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to everyone who supported the old website

5 posters

Go down

Thanks to everyone who supported the old website Empty Thanks to everyone who supported the old website

Post  John Morgan Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:19 am

Just a quick thank you to everyone who supported the old website and forum. I sorry I closed it out but when the fact that I was admin on the old forum crossover in to my private life I felt it was time to pack it in. Due that time I thought that we had one the best websites in Non League Football but to told that I had destroyed the interaction between the fans and the club because I was admin on the forum and that was the reason why fans no longer posted on it really hurt. I am sad the way things have taken a turn for worst. I had put a lot of hard work in to the website in as far to say it was my baby and I sad to see it destroyed.

Jamie Can you put the following link to Les barlow's programmes website on the new website.

http://www.southwalesprogrammes.co.uk

John Morgan

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone who supported the old website Empty Re: Thanks to everyone who supported the old website

Post  Merthyr Imp Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 am

Thanks for what you did, John. I, for one, can understand the amount of time you must have put in on the website.
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone who supported the old website Empty Re: Thanks to everyone who supported the old website

Post  Jamie Mack Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:56 am

John - done.

Jamie Mack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:00 am

well done john.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

I do not think the lack of postings has anything to do with the admin.the main reasons being
1 everyone is to involved in preparing for xmas
2 we have had no football for weeks so there has been little to discuss on the forum
3 there is little coming from the club at the moment that we can talk about
4perhaps we should send an sos to adam he will stir it up Laughing
john did a good job on the previous website and forum but we must move on .well done to jamie and co for setting up this forum and website so quickly and efficently

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum