Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pontypridd Town sign ex players

3 posters

Go down

Pontypridd Town sign ex players Empty Pontypridd Town sign ex players

Post  martyrmark Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:22 pm

Recently departed Ian Traylor and Steve Cann have signed for Pontypridd FC. Waiting for people to shout from the rooftop on how big their players budget is compared to ours. Believe what you believe.

martyrmark

Barneyboy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pontypridd Town sign ex players Empty Pontypridd Town sign ex-players

Post  Tim Drummond Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:00 pm

Cambrian & Clydach Vale have made a double swoop for Merthyr Town duo Cameron Keetch and Connor Davies.

The pair had recently been let go by the Martyrs and have now opted to swap the Southern League Premier for the Cymru South.

FROM Y CLWB PEL DROED

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Pontypridd Town sign ex players Empty Re: Pontypridd Town sign ex players

Post  scamp Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:56 am

I doubt if the money side of things have anything to do with the mentioned players joining up with ponty and Cambrian
Take the case of traylor the alarm bells should have been ringing when you see the amount of games he played for penybont a fit traylor would have been the first name on the team sheet.He played I think five games for us so something was not right
As. Far as Steve is concerned there was no way he was going get back into our side with the outstanding performances our young goalie is giving.Not many goalies want to be sitting on the bench week after week.
As far as Cameron is concerned he has played most of his footballing career at Cambrian so no surprised he went back there
Shepard I believe left the club because of issues with work
I was a little disappointed to see Tom hillman leave
The important thing is it seems the players that have been brought in are an improvement on those that have left so all I can say is to wish all the best to players who have left and thank them for their efforts when they played for us
To sum up and put it bluntly these players were surplus to requirements

scamp

OWNES1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pontypridd Town sign ex players Empty Re: Pontypridd Town sign ex players

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down