Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Allen

4 posters

Go down

Josh Allen Empty Josh Allen

Post  Dial M For Merthyr Zine Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:43 am

Joshua Allen signs for the Martyrs from Yate Town

Dial M For Merthyr Zine

Back to top Go down

Josh Allen Empty Re: Josh Allen

Post  martyrmark Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:24 am

Although it’s nice to see a new face signing, (even if it’s for our already congested midfield,) in my opinion not even Stoke City’s, Welsh International midfielder Joe Allen can get us out of the pickle we find ourselves in. Best of luck though.

martyrmark

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:22 am

Agree with you Wimborne have a couple of games in hand over us and only one point behind it only matter of time we will actually be bottom of the league hope the people who have got ourselves in this position are proud of themselves something I can say I have never seen in all years of following martyrs.perhaps new player from yate can bring their manager with him no disrespect to Clarky and co this is the first priority positions that needs filling

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneyboy Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:37 am

From what I’ve seen of josh in the past,he’s a decent lad but no better than what we already have.
Seems to me that it’s the muppet show who are now running the football team.

Barneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  martyrmark Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:40 am

I totally agree…… I was hoping for a clean, fresh start for the club in 2022 but, all we look like getting is the same drivel before, during and after each game. The Board are like nodding donkeys and I wonder if they’ve even had Clarke and Williams sat down with them once all season? How both parties are just carrying on regardless, is totally baffling me. With regards to our latest signing, according to Yate’s website, it seems he’s been sent out for ‘much needed game time to help Merthyr out.’ Sounds to me it’s a loan signing? Even if (when) we get relegated, it doesn’t mean many or even any of the current squad will guarantee to follow us into another lower pyramid spot so, does that mean ‘the rebuilding programme’ will start again from scratch? Perish the thought, especially if the ‘Deadly Duo’ will be trusted to carry it out. They’ll probably have Open Trials Days……. Well, it’s a start.

martyrmark

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneyboy Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:48 pm

Sadly it’s a wait and watch and see what happens,let’s be totally honest it is absolutely astounding that there’s been no correspondence from the club whatsoever about the results on the field.

Barneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down