Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player departure

2 posters

Go down

Player departure Empty Player departure

Post  scamp Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:41 pm

Disappointed to hear that Elias youssef has left the club at a time we are desperate for players.
We could only field two subs on Tuesday against Tiverton yet the away side could field five
Why is it our players are always prone to injuries
The season so far has been a complete disaster for which someone in the running of the team or club must take responsibility
I have nothing but praise for the players they have given one hundred percent effort on the field but we all know this is not an easy league and. It warrants a special type of player to be able combat everything that is thrown at them
We have a small breathing space before the next game so we can put some right to everything that has gone wrong and once again I say well done to the players for their efforts so far even if things have not gone our way

scamp

Back to top Go down

Player departure Empty Re: Player departure

Post  martyrmark Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:10 pm

I don’t suppose he’ll be the first or the last. We can’t be sure why, or the circumstances that surround his departure but, having seen his C.V. even at 21 years of age he’s had more clubs than Tiger Woods. I don’t think he played two games for us. We must do our homework on future signings and someone who cannot play the odd away midweek game, is not worth considering. As Scamp has highlighted, two subs at home so early in the season, doesn’t fill me with confidence for the remainder of it, unless we get the right personnel in. I believe we’ve only had one full team sheet up to this point. Someone stated recently that, we had seven players missing for one game. Not sure if those numbers add up, because we had 15 on that team sheet. I don’t think we have 22 on the books. Has anyone else noticed how the ‘interviews and news updates’ have dried up? Once again, we are guessing where players are, whether injured or not. Unfortunately, we’re nothing without Ian Traylor. He’s the equivalent to what Gareth Bale is for Wales….. We’ll just guess what’s wrong with Traylor then?

martyrmark

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum