Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishops Cleeve Match Programme

2 posters

Go down

Bishops Cleeve Match Programme Empty Bishops Cleeve Match Programme

Post  Merthyr Imp Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:10 am

Some highlights from the programme for this match:

* The 'Memory Lane' match features a game from 26 years ago when the Martyrs were on their way to winning the Southern League Premier Division championship.

* 'Martyrs on Tour' - Phil Mack starts his annual look back at the season's away trips.

* 'So What Else Do They Do?' - something you never suspected about Adam Davies.

Plus all the usual features, information and stats for a minuscule £1.70.

Help the club financially and get your copy at the ground, or contact Liam Toomey and manoeuvre him into posting a copy to you: liamtoomey@merthyrtownfc.co.uk.

I've not heard yet if the programme sold out at yesterday's match, but if anyone missed a copy more should be available from Liam.

Other back issues of the programme may also be available on application to Liam, and especially for previous seasons you could also enquire of Les Barlow - South Wales Football Programmes and Collectables - lbarlow1@hotmail.co.uk[/b][/b]
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Bishops Cleeve Match Programme Empty Re: Bishops Cleeve Match Programme

Post  Boz1964 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Looking forward to this double up issue., I always like the programmes of visiting clubs that are hovering around the bottom....this weekend with its bum-per Easter Programme having two home games in quick succesion is a real bonus....I expect a Total Wipeout both on and off the pitch tomorrow....I expect us to play as Champions and not just go through the motions....the programme is a must for all Martyrs and with the exception of Shortwood is the best match day periodical I have used this season...Boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down