Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday!

2 posters

Go down

Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday! Empty Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday!

Post  MattMartyr87 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:51 pm

I have no idea how long it's been since Dai was last spotted at Penydarren Park. Thanks to some of the guys who arranged his personal lift to Merthyr, he's back this Saturday! I'm sure he will get a brilliant welcome by everyone.

He really doesn't realize how much of a Club legend he is, I think he'll have a better idea when he gets back to his lawn bowls.

Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday! Dwebpo12

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday! Empty Re: Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday!

Post  Solihull Martyr Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Gr8 stuff.

Tell him to bring his boots...

... and Bob Latchford!

Ps. But for goodness sake don't let him into the Candac!!
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday! Empty Re: Dai Webley to return to Penydarren Park this Saturday!

Post  MattMartyr87 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm sure he would do a quality job for us up front these days. I'm certainly taking my camera up to film him on the pitch. Should be a great moment Very Happy

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down