Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Town Match Programme

2 posters

Go down

Fleet Town Match Programme Empty Fleet Town Match Programme

Post  Merthyr Imp Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:36 am

Some highlights from the programme for this match:

* The 'Memory Lane' match features a win for the Martyrs on their way to the Southern League Midland Division championship. I wonder if the young Ryan Green was at the match to watch his dad score one of the goals?

* Don't miss 'The Manager's View' - Steve Jenkins gives his thoughts after the 7-0 win over Wantage Town.

* 'So What Else Do They Do?' - Corey Jenkins draws the short straw this week.

Plus all the usual features, information and stats for the small amount of £1.70

Help the club financially and get your copy at the ground, or contact John Strand and inveigle him into posting a copy to you: strand@salisburyclose.fsnet.co.uk

Back numbers of the programme are also available from John, and especially for previous seasons you could also enquire of Les Barlow - South Wales Football Programmes and Collectables - lbarlow1@hotmail.co.uk
Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Fleet Town Match Programme Empty Re: Fleet Town Match Programme

Post  Boz1964 Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:14 pm

I must say that our home programme is far better than that of Clevedon Town....and the only one of similar or dare I say it ...better quality was the Winchester Programme....looking forward with baited breath and gritted teeth to the new edition ....it has been a long fortnight to wait.....Boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum