Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merthyrtowndl dragons disability football

2 posters

Go down

merthyrtowndl dragons disability football Empty merthyrtowndl dragons disability football

Post  gatekeeper Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:58 am

we are a small group with links to this wonderfull club with some of the best supporters in this or any league the dragons have hit a problem with attending festivals once a month we normally hire the minibus from miller argent but have to supply a driver which we did have one parent doingthis but due to his son leaving the the team he no longer will drive the bus i am asking if anyone involved with this club ie supporter first team member or even board members would be willing to drive the bus when we can book it once a month on a sunday that person has to be aged over 25 if you know of anybody please leave a comment with details how to get intouch without a driver we can not attend festivals which would be a shame as this team has been welsh super cup champs twice also we have won the fawt disability national festival twice in 5 years so im pleading with this clubs loyal supporters to help your dragons travel to games

ps
this is non paid sorry
gatekeeper
gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

merthyrtowndl dragons disability football Empty driver needed

Post  gatekeeper Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:38 am

we are still looking to find a driver please help we are a small group with links to this wonderfull club with some of the best supporters in this or any league the dragons have hit a problem with attending festivals once a month we normally hire the minibus from miller argent but have to supply a driver which we did have one parent doingthis but due to his son leaving the the team he no longer will drive the bus i am asking if anyone involved with this club ie supporter first team member or even board members would be willing to drive the bus when we can book it once a month on a sunday that person has to be aged over 25 if you know of anybody please leave a comment with details how to get intouch without a driver we can not attend festivals which would be a shame as this team has been welsh super cup champs twice also we have won the fawt disability national festival twice in 5 years so im pleading with this clubs loyal supporters to help your dragons travel to games

ps
this is non paid sorry[/quote]
gatekeeper
gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

merthyrtowndl dragons disability football Empty Excellent News for you

Post  BDM Martyr Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:51 am

Hi Ian

Can you phone me asap on 07983 615504, I have managed to get you a driver , in fact 2 drivers

Brent Carter 07983 615504

BDM Martyr

Back to top Go down

merthyrtowndl dragons disability football Empty a big thank you from merthyr town dragons

Post  gatekeeper Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:45 am

BDM Martyr wrote:Hi Ian

Can you phone me asap on 07983 615504, I have managed to get you a driver , in fact 2 drivers

Brent Carter 07983 615504

a big thank you to brent carter and mel jenkins for helping the dragons stay on the road without their help it was looking like the team maybe folding so on behalf of all the team players and coaches thank you youve given the team a much needed boost
gatekeeper
gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

merthyrtowndl dragons disability football Empty Re: merthyrtowndl dragons disability football

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down