Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Fowler Into Management??

Go down

Mike Fowler Into Management?? Empty Mike Fowler Into Management??

Post  Dai Bando Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 am

FORMER Cwmbran Town midfielder Mike Fowler has described the vacant manager's role at Zamaretto League Premier Division side Weymouth as 'too good an opportunity to miss'.
The 29-year-old, who made 54 Welsh Premier appearances for the Crows between 2003 and 2005, is due to meet with the Terras’ board to discuss the position despite having received offers to return to full-time football in the Blue Square Bet Premier.
Barry-born Fowler helped guide Weymouth to survival as captain at the tail end of last season and he now wants to lead the club back towards the upper echelons of the non-League pyramid.
"I have had a discussion with George Rolls and I will be going down to Weymouth to meet the directors tomorrow for further talks," says Fowler, who has also played for Welling United, Woking, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport County and Forest Green Rovers.
"I really enjoyed playing for the club during the last couple of months of last season and it was great to be a part of keeping them up.
"I have got my own coaching academy in South Wales and it is something I want to move into full-time
Dai Bando
Dai Bando

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum