Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done all participants fantasy football

3 posters

Go down

Well done all participants fantasy football  Empty Well done all participants fantasy football

Post  WSCEvans Tue May 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Well some people are on the pitch they think it is all over, it is now !!!!  The Merthyr supporters fantasy football league has come to a conclusion and despite Andrew Murphy best efforts I managed to hold on to the top spot !! mind you he did run a L ondon Marathon and manage his team! Its been a great competition this season and I will re run it for 2014/2015 so get your squad on pre season, scout the land, and study Brian Clough or Shankly for your tactics. Here is the final league table.  Best regards.

Well done all participants fantasy football  Untitl11
WSCEvans
WSCEvans

Back to top Go down

Well done all participants fantasy football  Empty Re: Well done all participants fantasy football

Post  Boz1964 Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Thanks Roving.

There is always next year....Boz

Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Well done all participants fantasy football  Empty Re: Well done all participants fantasy football

Post  cliffyboy Tue May 13, 2014 4:19 pm

I was hoping for at least an Europa League finish, have to be satisfied with 10th.

Well done mate winning the League also well done to Joanna Mew finishing 5th, only female manager

cliffyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  WSCEvans Thu May 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Always next year Boz. Get the squad in pre season ready for the off.

Cliffy Boy good effort 10th maybe next season you will clinch the europa spot or indeed champions league, title even ?  Cool 
WSCEvans
WSCEvans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down