Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Kerry Morgan

Go down

Welcome Kerry Morgan Empty Welcome Kerry Morgan

Post  SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit) Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I see you have a ongoing thread with the title 'new signing' but i wanted to just formally welcome young Kerry Morgan to Merthyr.
I was chuffed to bits to hear this news. I was there down the liberty stadium when Kerry made his debut for the Swans. We played Reading who were then managed by Brendan Rodgers. Swans drew 0-0 but i was very impressed with the speed of this kerry up front. Thought he had a bright future, then i followed him as he was on loan to Newport County and watched him contribute heavily to County getting promoted into the conference, i think he had one season in the conference and decided to leave for Neath, which i was frustrated to hear as this lad had some great potential. Last time i seen kerry play he definately looked as though he would fit into most league two teams. I have waited for a fellow welsh team to snap him back up.
Welcome to Merthyr Town Kerry.
This lad is going to be on fire for you guys, and if i could use just two words to sum up how i feel about this news......

Kick Ass!!!!!!!!!
SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit)
SwanseaJack(SgorioFruit)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum