Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newport County

+3
Markymark88
Benji
WSCEvans
7 posters

Go down

Newport County Empty Newport County

Post  WSCEvans Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Did anyone else watch the Grimsby v County game tonight. Great result for County !!! I havent seen much of their play in recent years but Yakobu,Jolly ,Cross looked decent players tonight and a good following made the trip to Grimsby. Its all there for them to get back to Wembley !!!
WSCEvans
WSCEvans

Back to top Go down

Newport County Empty Re: Newport County

Post  Benji Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:00 am

I missed it last night, but ive watched a few of their games online this season against Hereford and Wrexham. Some really good players in their squad fair play.
Benji
Benji

Back to top Go down

Post  Markymark88 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:37 am

We had the least to lose going into the playoffs and it shows. One of Grimsby's managers has to make up stories about us disrespecting them by playing a weak side the other day to try to motivate his team but it didn't work. Not a lot of quality on show last night (especially from the ref) but our best player was injured.
Markymark88
Markymark88

Back to top Go down

Newport County Empty Newport County

Post  CF48 MARTYR Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:32 am

Terrific result for the County, I hope they go up, always a club with massive potential.

In fairness quite a few of their supporters including Mark will be seen throughout the season at PP and you would be suprised how many County supporters take notice of our results and fixtures and want us to do well, even more so since we have a County legend in our ranks (no need to thank me for the pun Nath) Smile

Proof that good will still exists amongst the South Wales football fraternity.. Very Happy

CF48 MARTYR

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 am

well done to newport.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  ncfc Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 pm

CF48 MARTYR wrote:Terrific result for the County, I hope they go up, always a club with massive potential.

In fairness quite a few of their supporters including Mark will be seen throughout the season at PP and you would be suprised how many County supporters take notice of our results and fixtures and want us to do well, even more so since we have a County legend in our ranks (no need to thank me for the pun Nath) Smile

Proof that good will still exists amongst the South Wales football fraternity.. Very Happy

You're right there mate. I've seen 3 games this season and will be there again to watch you win the play-off's. Fingers crossed.

ncfc

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Martyr Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Typo from CF47 - he did of course mean Leg End!! Very Happy

I'm probably a bit of a traditionalist, but its good to see ex-league clubs contesting (I know Kiddy are relatively new).

Last edited by Solihull Martyr on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Martyr Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 pm

And of course Malc toasting the success of Mansfield..!
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down