Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb)

3 posters

Go down

Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb) Empty Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb)

Post  MattMartyr87 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 am

Hi everyone.

Well.... This was quite a mad one, I wanted to try and get this one done before the Swindon game on Tuesday but due to the amount of stuff that went on and the length of it, it did take a bit longer.

What a game! The footage of the challenge on Tubbs that left him with a cut on his head was blocked by another player which would have been used also. Still there's plenty going on anyway!

Enjoy! Very Happy

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb) Empty Merthyr v poole martyrs tv

Post  Boz1964 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Thank you matt, great to see the highlights again....for us old Uns who can't remember who we played last it is a lifeline.....great comment on the ball being spotted near aberfan....made me laugh out loud that one.....a concise and fair assessment of the match and the incidents....and two cameras angles for the first Prosser goal....very professional...perhaps you will have to make one of my 136 comedy stories on film.....u r surname isn't Tarantino is it? Phil inglorious basterd Evans aka boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb) Empty Re: Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb)

Post  MattMartyr87 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Haha! Cheers Boz! Thought I'd add a slight flirt with comedy. Very Happy

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb) Empty Re: Match Highlights! MTFC v Poole Town (Sat 16th Feb)

Post  Tim Drummond Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm

A sterling performance by the Merthyr nine but Poole must be annoyed for not being able to take advantage. They had enough chances to win!

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  MattMartyr87 Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh yes! I thought Cutlan had a great game, he made 2 very important saves. How Poole didn't get the 3 points I will never know but for the boys to keep it end to end with 2 men off the field? I clap my hands!

MattMartyr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down