Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hills have dais

Go down

The hills have dais Empty The hills have dais

Post  Boz1964 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 am

Although not strictly a football topic....for those of you that enjoyed my poem the Phoenix club posted on the forum earlier and like my warped Merthyr humour....check out my first official book the hills have dais on amazon and all other online bookstores....it is a collection of five short stories based in our mad town....my publisher would only let me put the clean ones out in the book.

There is an extract of one called a knight at the museum on amazon....for free...coming to kindle in about two or so weeks....available in Australia, new Zealand, Germany, Sweden , Italy and the USA....please tell your friends and expats as I hope they will love it....I have written 27 books not available in the shops....also...two stories of which ....whistleblower and chariots of fire are set in penydarren park...boz

The link is http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hills-Have-Dais-Boz/dp/3854380895/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1359403478&sr=1-1%C2%A0

Last edited by Boz1964 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Link added)
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down