Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirencester Match Programme

4 posters

Go down

Cirencester Match Programme Empty Cirencester Match Programme

Post  Merthyr Imp Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 am

Some highlights from the programme for this match:-

* The 'Memory Lane' match features a previous encounter with Cirencester that saw Merthyr move up to 2nd place in the Southern League Premier Division

* A Non-League Paper column which looks at some of the unusual ways in which managers have found they have been sacked

* An extra 'Memory Lane' match features the circumstances surrounding Weymouth’s visit to Penydarren Park for a game in the 1950s

Plus all the usual features, information and stats. All for just £1.50 at the ground, or contact John Strand for a copy to be posted to you: strand@salisburyclose.fsnet.co.uk

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Cirencester Match Programme Empty Re: Cirencester Match Programme

Post  Tim Drummond Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 am

Any news as to whether the game is likely to be on?

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Tim Drummond wrote:Any news as to whether the game is likely to be on?

Not in the programme, no. Oh I see - sorry.

I haven't seen the pitch, but I can give a weather report for Penydarren. The light snow we had last night has all washed away. None is forecast for tomorrow, so I imagine it depends on how bad the frost is tonight and whether it lasts through until tomorrow night (when a more severe frost is forecast).

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Cirencester Match Programme Empty Merthyr v Cirencester

Post  Boz1964 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:15 pm

I have prayed to the sun god ra....and I expect the game to be on....to continue our rich vein of form...three goals at home in one game...last time...has transfused me....is it too much to expect three more tomorrow on the penydarren rink? Perhaps we could cover the pitch in ready brek ....anything to get three more points and a midweek game with working floodlights....boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 pm

JUST LOOKED OUT OF WINDOW AND IT IS SNOWING LIKE HELL Sad Sad

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Yes - so much for the weather forecast. Not looking good for the match at the moment unless it turns to rain in the morning.

Merthyr Imp
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Drummond Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 pm

More snow tonight down the valley and some black ice on the roads. I wouldn't think the game is likely to be on even though the forecast is for a bright morning. We will have to see......

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Cirencester Match Programme Empty Circester game off

Post  Boz1964 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Damn those unreliable Egyptian gods...that's the last time I pray to them...better go back the cult of Mithras...those roman deities much more reliable...last time they helped save our penydarren park ground from redevelopment...it comes to something when the weathermen get it right and Amun ra....gets it wrong....shame I won't get to hear the dregs firm choir sing out from the theatre end...never mind the Horus let me hear the chorus.....theres always martyrs tv....lets hope it gives time for old injuries to heal...boz
Boz1964
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down