Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year's Greetings.

3 posters

Go down

New Year's Greetings. Empty New Year's Greetings.

Post  meurid p Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:12 pm

On behalf of myself and all my fellow Committee Members of the Board of the Football Club can I wish you and your families a Healthy and Peaceful New Year. The New Year promises to be one of the most important years in the history of the Club, if all the plans which the Board have in mind come to fruition the Football Club could be set up for an intersting future for many years to come , among the plans is the installation of a new 3G Pitch, new access into the ground, resurfacing and enlarging of the Car Park, demolition of the Old Strikers Club among the improvements we have in mind. Of course for these developments to take place requires a tremendous amount of support from you the fans and based on what we have seen since our return to Penydarren Park I am hopeful that the support will be forthcoming. We need as a club to let the people of Merthyr Tydfil know our plans and hopefully we can improve the numbers coming through the gates, I realise this message will not reach out to all that we would wish so perhaps it is up to us to encourage our relations, neighbours and friends to come along to the Park, there are so many out there who used to be regular supporters and for whatever reason no longer come to watch our games, if only some of those came back, if each current supporter could persuade just 1 person to come along, that would increase our finances considerably.
Let us look forward to 2013 with renewed enthusiasm and who knows where this great Club of ours could be in the years to come.
Finally a big thank you to all the volunteers who work tirelessly for the Club, to you the loyal fans, to Gary , Danny and all the playing and support staff, a huge thank you, lets all go forward together starting (hopefully) with tomorrow's game against Evesham United.

Meurig Price
Chairman.

meurid p

Back to top Go down

New Year's Greetings. Empty Re: New Year's Greetings.

Post  Solihull Martyr Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Premature congratulations Meurig?!

Bit like New York – so good the post it twice!

And thanks to you and all the committee for all the hard work y’all put in. Most goes unrecognised, and we only hear about you when things go awry. But without the efforts you and colleagues put in, we’d not have a club. Many thanks. Blwyddyn Newydd Dda, and may more!
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

Post  GordonTheGopher Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

May I add my thanks to those of Solihull, to you Meurig and your Committee,( you all work very hard for the club). I hope you all have a very happy New Year and that the club goes from strength to strength.
GordonTheGopher
GordonTheGopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum