Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's game is ON against Tonbridge

4 posters

Go down

Tonight's game is ON against Tonbridge Empty Tonight's game is ON against Tonbridge

Post  Jamie Mack Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 am

7.45pm kick off.

Jamie Mack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tonight's game is ON against Tonbridge Empty Re: Tonight's game is ON against Tonbridge

Post  GordonTheGopher Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 am

Great BE THERE. Very Happy
GordonTheGopher
GordonTheGopher

Back to top Go down

Tonight's game is ON against Tonbridge Empty Re: Tonight's game is ON against Tonbridge

Post  Tim Drummond Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 am

That's at least two of us then!

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Drummond Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 am

Tonbridge left their ground 50 minutes late, waiting for their physio to arrive. Defender Ben Judge suspended.

Tim Drummond

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris_TAFC Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 am

Hi all

I hope today's match will be an exciting one for all. If any of you can't get to the match we will be doing live updates on our website if you are interested. I am unable to link the website as I am a new member but if you visit tonbridgeangelsonline.co.uk the link to the updates is at the top.
Please start at the bottom of the page and read up. This is so when you get to the top you can just refresh the page for the latest update.

I wish you all the best (well not too much Wink )

Chris_TAFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum