Merthyr Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERTHYR V SHREWTON

2 posters

Go down

MERTHYR V SHREWTON Empty MERTHYR V SHREWTON

Post  CF48 MARTYR Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 am

Well what an afternoon, in a game which could have turned out to be a very tricky encounter for us.

2-0 up in the first 10minutes should have seen the game dead, but we stopped what we were doing well for the first quarter of the game and conceeded a sloppy goal to make it 1-2, and that was it from Shrewton.

Our attitude 2nd half was spot on and we worked, hussled, harried, bossed, you name it we did it, and played some quality stuff on a glue pot of a pitch, everytime we went forward we looked like scoring, (well i think in yestedays instance its better to say we did score more often or not when we went forward).. Leek and Clarke in the middle gave Shrewton a very hard afternoon, and going forward we were on fire, Prosser again showing he can score and create with a hell of a cross from the touchline for Steino's opener...

Very nice people at Shrewton, having someone working behind the bar who is from Merthyr heleped too, and the home made muffins and cakes looked well decent (didnt have any myself) liquid diet for me.

MOM - Ohhh here goes (Perry, Newall, Williams, Dorrian, Harris, A Thomas, J Thomas, Clarke, Leek, Armitage, Griffiths, Prosser, Smith, Stiens, Kalhil, Les Barlow, Sheppy, Danny, Danish Pysio)

Well why not, you dont often see an 8-1 away win..... UP THE TOWN

CF48 MARTYR

Back to top Go down

MERTHYR V SHREWTON Empty Re: MERTHYR V SHREWTON

Post  Solihull Martyr Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 am

CF48 MARTYR wrote:...home made muffins and cakes looked well decent (didnt have any myself)...
That surprises me!
CF48 MARTYR wrote:... liquid diet for me.
That doesn't!

CF48 MARTYR wrote:... you dont often see an 8-1 away win..... UP THE TOWN
Absolutely!

Hope your foot better.
Solihull Martyr
Solihull Martyr

Back to top Go down

MERTHYR V SHREWTON Empty MERTHYR V SHREWTON

Post  CF48 MARTYR Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 am

Yeah cheers Chris still sore and swollen but heavy strapping I have helps with it, doc says I have to get back on it and over time it will get better, follow up appointment in 2 weeks so fingers crossed I get the all clear, very relieved not to be in plaster.

Should have you Wales v England ticket next week, will Pm you with what's the best was to get it too you mate

CF48 MARTYR

Back to top Go down

MERTHYR V SHREWTON Empty Re: MERTHYR V SHREWTON

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down